Hello blog,
Do you know something?
I do not want to have such feelings for this very best sister of mine. After all, they tend to avoid the situation to make it looks and feels less troublesome. And i'll be the one being so out of place.
God, wo bu yao zai dui yi ge yuan ben jiu bu shu yu wo de ren cang shen ren he te bie de gan jue! One Elson is enough. I don't want another one to deal with. 3 yrs is a long long time. I don't have another 3 yrs to give up anymore. Why does my heart works like a magnet? A magnet that constantly wanna get stick to another heart.. @.@
It's tough. When you realised you're doing things just for that person, particularly. Very sub-conciously, without even realising it untill you ask yourself what are you doing.
Maybe you're just an illusion? Your warm-hearteness makes me mistaken it and fell into it mistakenly? What a laugh? You're just too beautifully beautiful for me. At least to me , you're(:
i couldnt and i shouldnt and i don't want to... get you invovle in my lovely love circus.
You're still my best sister.. We can only go thus far.. fullstop.
Sorry you are not supposed to see the light. If not everythingy will just end on the spot! i can't afford to lose you, my dear friend :)
I'll pack all my feelings and lock it up.. in a safe box maybe? o.o
I'm rather surprised when i reflected on what had happened within such a short time. I did said before. Maybe it's not EL anymore.
Maybe it just isnt what i feel? Whatever it is,
You'll be my most beautiful mistake(: come to my dream, will you?
(It's so funny to look back on my past entries.. Almost 3 yrs later, I'm really not that into you anymore, EL. Your words are so accurate? But it's cool looking back on how crazy i was over you.) I'm pretty confuse by what is my real feelings now? Cause my feelings really changed very fast.. Let see what happens tmr.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment