Mdm Loy shared about how she achieves so much in life and even now, she's studying for a part time masters degree. Her stories blew my mind off! It's just so impossible for me to imagine it actually did exist BUT with God all things are possible! Even exceeded what human's mind can think of.
Life is really very short! I didnt realised that before she told me all this. But i thank God i heard all this NOW but not 5 years later or so.
What's future? How is mine gonna be like? Which part of the world will i be in 10 years later? What kind of people will i work with in future? How much will i earn a year? Will i make it to JC or poly? Will i still be in this earth even before i achieve all these?
I get fustrated when i couldn't settle down on one target! I wanted this and i wanted that too. I worried about so much things even before my fountation cert - O lvls results is out. Well, i enjoy it though. I'll just laugh it off when i really can't think of it anymore.
There's just still so so much for me to explore!
God, I pray that you'll be the one to guide me in everystep that i'm gonna take!
With deep thoughts,
Bella..
No comments:
Post a Comment