Is there a cure for moodyness?
I'm feeling very !!#(@*^&^&* inside out now! I don't know why.. I'm ok at first.. But when i'm alone, now, it's bothering me! Alot, i would say. I thought i am still fine.. But i really couldnt stand it now!!
There's extremly super lots of 49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine
49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine
49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine
49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine49fortynine
in my mind now and i'm going crazy very soon i guess!
One told me it's essential to slim down!
Another told me "that's alright the way you look"! (I coded it directly)
Whatever.. Both comments make me very sick... Or rather, Unable to match? I can't digest it anymore.. Which is the real one? Why's look so impt?Or is it just me? I really don't know..
I have a feeling i'll get tired of guys the moment i regain my figure!
I even dream about it last night..
Scary isnt it? God... I'm so weird! And yet you love me still.. Thank you! In you, i don't have to fear! Cause you don't despise me! You only love me!! and even more LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment