Thursday, January 1, 2009

The first 24hours of 2009

Seeing daddy walking in and out of my room really make me feel alot.
HOW CAN I NOT MAKE HIM THAT WORRY FOR ME?
CAN I REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENT?
WHAT IS AHEAD OF ME?
I'm starting to feel afraid of what's coming up! I'm still not fully prepared for this yet. Worries pile up in me too! Not only my own, but also dad and mum's one.
I'M NOT MISS INCREDIBLE. BUT I JUST GOT TO BELIEVE I CAN OVERCOME AND CONQURE IT!
Just in less than a yr, everythingy will be over. I wanna make daddy mummy proud of me. I don't wanna put myself in an college or institution of my detest and spend the rest of 3 yrs in it, suffering out of nothing.
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE, ALL THIS HAPPEN SO FAST AND IT'S FOR REAL!
"2009 WILL BE THE BEST BEST YEAR, YET!" i proclaim with a roar!


Look at it artistically.

No comments:

Blog Archive