Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Before 2008 ends!

2008 had been an hectic year!! siong! But awesome indeed. Don't know what's ahead, but i'll try my best to accomplish as much as i can. Like what daddy had always been worrying about - I don't have the heart of pursueing. 2009 is gonna be the most important year in my life yet! Wherther i'm allow to proceed to the next phrase of my life or not, all depends on the oct/nov 2009 - O'LEVELS! I've seen friends working super hard for it and now enjoying. I've seen others who slack through and regret at the end. WHAT IS THE FRUITS I WANNA SEE WHEN RESULTS COME OUT? HOW AM I GONNA ACHIEVE IT? HOW CAN I STAY FOCUS AND NOT BE SHAKEN OR DISTRACTED BY THE BAD?

GOD, I NEED YOUR STRENGTH!

BUHBYE 2008. WELCOME 2009. (praying that 2009 will marks a different in my journey of life!)

No comments:

Blog Archive