The movie "Twilight" had created a great impact in my daily life now! I dream of it even subconsiously. It is really that awesome to me. Yes! I'm just that type of little girl that will easily fall in love for such romance senarior. Whatevr. Twilight is not a typical romance film like the rest that i'd ever watched. Believe me! I'd never fall in love for movie or even BOOKS that easily like this before.
New moon is an addiction to my soul now! Started reading just yesterday and i'm ardy in chapt 6. can you believe that? Bella reads! First time ever in history, that i hold on to a book and never wanna let it down or is there any senarior in the chapt that bored me out. Give me a compliment for this, won't you? Say you're proud of me? heh.
I'm stirred up! And i questioned, why ain't i'm born blonde? ): I don't care! When i'm outta all the school rules that's turning me insane and sulky, i'm gonna be wild! Blonde hair with golden contact? uhh.. I hope i do look like one to avoid all the insult on acting like one white. hahaha. You know i hate that to core. I can assure you it'll look nice on me! (self proclaim) *smirk*

Yea! Hopefully as hot as her?! OMGOSH. Her blonde hair is just so attrative! She's simply irresistable! I wonder, my eyebrows are so dark, don't think it'll goes well with my blonde hair yea? But what if i bleach it and in the end, i wanted a change of colour? i won't be able to get my bloack eyebrows back again! ): uhh... But i do wanna look perfect in blonde!
I'm off..
No comments:
Post a Comment