Finally i got 2 days off from work. Ytd and today. But store mtg tonight at 7pm. ): Body acheing like shit. So many thingy waiting for me to complete. Can i have like 24hrs more? Especially when i'm ardy slower than every other things. I need a speed machine pls!! Yes!! to speed me up! Don't bother if you're just out for some show watching! I don't give this type of people a damn either. So why waste your freaking precious time on me when you gain nothing? I thought this fallen world is just all about wanting a rewards out of everything they do or say? Sadly to say, i've nothing to pay back. Well, i hope i've changed! At least for now. Cause i'm redeemed! Contradicting if the same cycle happens the other way round? Pls, don't pissed me off ok? I'm trying my very best to stay this way or in fact to be better. After all, i didn't have that much will to overcome my circumstances. Don't push me any further, i'll fear (FULLSTOP)
byebye..
I want my baby pls, yes it's him ):
No comments:
Post a Comment