Friday, November 14, 2008

Big & colourful



Starbucks; New faces, eventually Friends now; lotsa training; lotsa things to memorise and to try and to taste; lotsa travelling; lotsa interacting and communicating;

I like my new environment but i miss all the old people, things, stuff, food! My favorite past times..

For the past 3 days it'd been waking up early and reaching home like past 12 mn. ): It's so bad for health! 180 degrees changes to my life.

Irregular meals and sleeping time. No time to exircise. No time to do some care to my skins. "I'm losing weight" oh mine. Cause i don't wanna confess what i don't want. So i said the opposite. hahahas. I'm insane! Really.

Been exposed to different people and situations. Now friends that i'd know from SBs are mostly smokers and drinkers. Even the faci themself are.

So it's like, during break, all of them will smoke and i'll like feel so outta space? Will definitly gets shaken a lil but thank God i'm still in control =)

There's this overnight party over at bra's place on the 20th. hahas. Drinking party man!! and i'm like the only one that don't drink. I tell myself i'll control and don't feel out or whatsoever and nvr touch it. But who knows what will happen that night? I hope i'll keep to my stand! =)

Juice or water will do!! hahahahs. I'm laughing at myself lo. can? O.o

Working environment is complicated. So?

This is where cutural mandate comes in =) It's really hard to stand strong! Easy to say, difficult to do what ya say! uhh. Pls remind me constantly!

Update more on experience soon.

I'm really busy!! B U S Y

I like my new bunch of friends. They're interesting, fun, unique and like me, chatty =)

I love starbucks tooo!!!!

Goodnighty.
I love you guys too..

with ,
Christabella quek(:


P/S: I just feel like using big big words.

No comments:

Blog Archive