
First in-class training for starbuck's barista's tmr! Erm, no. Shuld say it's later. Cause it's 1am now! heh. Oh my dear!! I'm so excited yet nervours. *Jumping up and down* I pray that it'll go well. I'll be like alone and the lesson's like 4 hours! Helloooo... It's like the first day of school. Hopefully i'm friendly enough to make some friends the moment i reach. hahas. So that i wont't be that lonely throughout. heh =)
and pray that i'll be able to absorb as much as i can. Cause at the end of the whole 60 hrs training, i still gotta sit for a 2 hours test to be cerfiticfied for a position in starbucks! Uhhh.. Gross la! But who ask me to have the passion to work in there? O.o Blame to no one..
Had prayer grp earlier on. It's awesome. Presense of God is so strong! Love and enjoy the presense so much =) God is indeed the most faithful one no matter rain or shine!
We watched a movie tgt. It's titled [50 first date]. A film about a guy who's so persistant and having that unconditional love a girl. A very special girl. She met an car accident and her memories stop at the day before the accident. Her memory will be erase everytime she wakes up. That means, she'll wake up doing things that she did the day before she met that accident. She did the same thing everyday over and over again for a yr, untill she met this guy.
They had a happy ending tgt. They married and had a daughter. Despite the girl wakingup everyday, needed to be reminded what happened. Amazing yea?! It's just liek how God love us unconditionally despite we keep forgeting him or push him away. Thank you Jesus for being so amazing! Love me so much with your unconsitionally love! So pesistant to reach out and help me despite my lazyness to draw near to you sometime.
It's really a great time today! I know God as L O V E now. A father that's L O V E. He's love overtakes everything. Even my love for momoren! =D Jesus you're just uncomparable! Thank you for everything! I wanna carry the world for you! Empower me and send me(:
Speaking about momoren, i don't know why, he's been lingering in my mind and heart so often recently! Arrgghh.... I thought i've overcome him? I think he's back now! o.O hahas.. But at least he keeps me from dazing into space blankly. Visualising him is so much better than the space la! But cannot make this a habit! I'll go hay-wire again. hahas. I must and can control de! Yoohoo. At least i still know he's not gone completly in my life. But good or bad duh?
I find myself becoming very kiddy infront of momoren. As if i wanna find that "眼神" from him? That kind that i saw once in him before, like super long ago. Arrgghh.. I don't want! He's bad. So so bad. I want to be treated bad by him, he treat me so unpredictly goody. But when i want that good from him, he's like a wbd. =X Whatever. Control it! control Christabella =) You've been doing it so well for the pass few mths! Continue!
Long long day tmr.. From 10 am my remedial start all the way till starbucks lesson that end at 10 pm. Grr.. Solid 12 hours. Jiayous Christabella! =)
Jiayou too Elson.L!
No comments:
Post a Comment