Oh-So-Funny
woosah!
I'm back to update! (:
Well, it'd been a tired tired week for me!
But in the name of Jesus, i survived! yayness. ha`
SSP is finally over!
Now i'm free from all the fixed 1 to 4 pm schedule!
The first thingy i did was, "THANK GOD!!"
whooooooooo......
I'm a weirdo! I typed the whole chunk in one breath!
This week had been hectic but fulfilling! Thank God for his Grace that i'm not beaten by any form of obstacles that came my way =) Smooth going but can be improved!Couple of hilarious stuff happened! If i shared it here, it'll takes me hours after hours. hahas. So skipped!
Well. all my papers are finished! Holidays have finally started!!
I'll be working on the holidays for building fund and my savings! HAHAHS. Still rmb i'd a goal? I wanna save up enough for slimming center! LOLS. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but you'll nvr know. Maybe i can fulfill that man! I'm just too lazy to exircise ): Lazy me! I prayed that i can have that inspiration that suddenly one day when i wake up, i'll love exircising like mad!
I understand that "nothing is perfect" is really true? Even beauty can get out of love. hahas. Elson said he don't like whining girls, oh.. if a whining babe that of everything that's of he's heart but not her whining spirit, will he still say no? Just because that girl whines? hahaha. Stupid sentence of the week.
lols. and yes. I'd been thinking abt it for a week before i realise how weird i am?
uh.. whatever. I asked mummy why guys don't like whining girls. Mummy says, "only tee-ko-pek likes whining girls! " Omgosh. So funny yet so true! Thanks mummy. I should have asked you earlier. I understood why! (:
Lets see if i can change away this bad habit! Or rather i don't knwo how to chnge? It'd be my practise since young! Wendy, what's your definition to why guys don't like girls who whine?
What abt you? Share your comment lei! heheh! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment