Monday, November 17, 2008

First and it's not him but her.


First in-store training today.
Was good but kinda boring in between.
I didnt know what to do when the store's busy.
I'll stand there like a statue or walk around observing them.
Duh.
Expecting to see marcus there, and working with him but where is he?!
He didnt pops out but instead Ally came.
She's so interesting!
I'm so drawn to her.
Don't ask me why pls.
I thought i'm no longer interested in guys.
Cause i actually long for her msg replies man!
What's all this about?
Come on! I'm straight. =)
Unless you tell me i'm too sick of guys? and wanted girls now?
Ouhh..
She's the warmth when i saw her?
She don't feel or look fake? haha.
what am i saying?
Just drawn to her la.
And yeah, she's a lesbian.
Pls don't jump to conclusion. It's just what i feel now, At this very moment.
I'm still growing i guess. That's why my mind tends to think too much sometime?
Is there really such thingy as bisexual?
Which sex will they end up with?
What am i then?
My heart spells B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D but my mind says "you're scared of them".
My mind take it as, G-I-R-L-S are better loving den bfriend.
uh.. So what it is la?
Overcome overcome!!

No comments:

Blog Archive