Can you tell me why i feel it this way?
Jealousy aroused when she told me she was " putting her to sleep" over the phone!
I thought i was normal and will always be. But when you appear in my life, i felt that it wasnt like that. I had that rapid heartbeats when talking to you. I want you to notice me at least. I ask you questions that i don't even believe i asked when i know you're just like me, a girl. I will think of you in the day and ask when will sarah attatch you to SBCM again. Even now when we're talking i feel so much. Maybe i really am. Interested in you. Laughs! But won't that makes me miserable? Cause you're attatched!
Talk sense into me pls! I need a helping mouth and listening ear. But don't lecture me pls! I don't need that. You'll just make me feel more outta place cause you make me think you feel i'm weird. and i don't like that.
Is bisexual or lesbians against God?
I'm just jotting down my thoughts! you don't have to be bothered by it (: &fullstop
No comments:
Post a Comment