Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I know how to miss someone!


I just feel like appologizing for the previous post!!

I'M SORRY!!

Indeed i really felt that way but i can don't portrait it out in this tutu way de. So ya!! I'm led by my feelings, emotions and moods again.

我又被我的情绪牵着走了...

But not to worry!

I've talked super duper extremly alot in school today le!!! Which makes me awesome-ly happy now! Finally, there's people i felt comfortable in talking wholesome lots without worrying they find me irriting (:

Thank You F-nine :D

I no longer wanna feel so restricted in posting anymore.. I love no comment days.. As in no comment made to criticise or whatever to whatever i'd post. So I'm free.... Don't get offended by what i've post or whatsoever. I'm posting and not focing you to must read! Not COMFORTABLE, you can just leave anytime (: If not shudup and read, you can curse me but pls don't let me hear or see it. I just hate it okk?

I'm CRAVING FOR OREO EASILY THIS FEW DAYS! Like a pregnant woman craving for sth desperatly. LOLS. Whatever!! I ate it EVERYDAY! A must.. (: I'll just rant non-stop untill i got to buy it. I'm crazy i think O.o

My 2nd day as an receptionist in Admiral country club. I'm so fulfilled!! I brought a vistor ard the club and explain to him all that he wanna know. 超有满足感的啦!

Makes me so look forward to my future, working in a hotel! (:

Ben aw going NS really very very soon! Like 4 more days only! ): He's so damn honoured to be the first person in my whole 16 yrs of life going into NS bahs. That feels so weird? Takecare ah ben! Well. I'll miss you(:

People ard me all grown up. Soon, it'll be the rest of my guy friends turn. what feeling will i have again till than? I just feel as if he's going away for very super long and will nvr come back and i cnt get use to no nonsense days?

LOLS. KZ la me!!!

I ate oreo for lunch and dinnes today.
I changed my hp screensaver to Ben's stupid face temporary cause i'm sick of that default one.
I waited for bus for like super duper long, but ty god lian wei called and accompany me.
I am craving for oreo now!!!

MSN is totally freako today, causing me to have that tutu arge to play the lame tutu msn games.
BUT I JUST CAN'T SIGN IN!
Sorry Xiang jun.. Mine seems to have fault too..
Oh ya! I went swimming today with 四公主 and i met XJ. And he called out to me.


*Yawns*

Goodnight.. Late night is really hell to me now. I cnt concentrate in class the nxt day. Worst still. I woke up late!!! ): =X

P/S: Missing people crack my head now!

P/S/S: Purposely, there's so many out there for me to miss..

Princess love `

No comments:

Blog Archive