

I hurt my right foot accidently again.. ): And it's swelling like mad now!
Went sentosa yesterday with N380! It's sort of a gathering for Ben. He'd went off to Tekong this morning le ): Well. Will post abt SENTOSA again.. When i upload the photos.
Okk. So can i say Ben's the culprit for my dino's footy? LOLS. We were all posing for shots in the water and i sat right infront of him knowing he'll definitly push me down after that but was hoping i'll be faster. lols. okk. In short, i failed. He's so much faster den i think okk.. But it's alright. A dino's foot before he went into tekong for me, vanishing for 2 weeks.
What's worst? I only know it's a sprain on the ankle untill i walk like 5 steps after it? I'm really tutu~
But bro vinc is good ytd(: He piggy back me all the way from sentosa back home! Ty :D && S'poreans are really bad! I was being stared with in the mrt and no one offers a seat for me. When finally after standing one legged for like from dhoby ghaut to amk, finally there's a seat. A lady dashed passed and quickly sat on it ans still can smile at me. wth?? But fine.. It's alright. Ty God i didnt break my leg.
There's only a chinese prelim paper today. it's bad enough already!! I took like 5 mins to climb up to level 2.. It's like killing me lo! Ty God exam hall is not my classroom which was in the 4 storys! with i'll take 15 mins for a climb? Omgosh man!
I'm stuck at home untill thurs.. ):
And i'm wondering what my dear friend's doing now in tekong camp? I still remembered him asking me last monday, "想一下你觉得我下个拜一会在做什么“?Are you eating, sleeping, praying, craping, bathing, training or whatsoever uh? lols. Jiayous beh (:
Pray for my dino's leg(: It's itchy like mad~ ):
No comments:
Post a Comment