
FUCK!!!!!
Yeap! Sophia just sprouted that nono word in her life.
I once really hated this word. I even get into a mini qurrel before when i'm super annoyed by my friend when he screamed this idiotic word into my ears when he's fed-up.
Well! It'd lost it's purpose le. I no longer can think anymore. What for i should keep to the rules of no vulgarities? What for "ACT" a guai when i'm not that type of person. It's super duper tiring one lei!!! Almost 2 years of non-hush-vulgarities life, i'm really sth. I'm always the one to stop my friends when such annoying words come out of their mouth.
Not now i supposed?!
There's no need to comment anything on this thingy de la. I won't take it as sth also, i guessed.
Alot of times, i just feel like posting with hush words, but i just holded back. I feel nth now even it comes out of my mouth le. I feel disappointed by people, wanna left a lil of protection for myself, and yet i let God down. WTF is all this?? LIFE? It's crap la..
Prayer Grp leader? I feel ashamed. I don't wanna be the example anymore. The whole world look at me and whatever i do is super restricted. I really don't like it super lots.
My whole family has the root in them anw, it doesnt matter if it includes me now. I'm being curse with the most "ugliest" vulgarities by the closest people in my life before le, so what for me holding back now?
Why?! No more reminder coming my way le.. I even forgotten how i changed in the past le.. I'm just tired of living the way i'm not able to be.
I remember i once said, girls with mouth full of vulgarities simply can go and die..
I'm Sorry.. I just hope to be like them? At least there's no need to "ACT" and keep holding back..
我不自爱是我的事!我只是想任性一点点.
No comments:
Post a Comment