Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fairy GodFather



-Edited-

I feel like an alien from mars? Or maybe i'm really an involve of gorilla?

Pls people! I'm not dying yet la! I'm a human that need to rant more often than other people does only.

If you know me you'll sure know that sometime or another I'LL RANT ALL THE UNWANTED STUFF IN MY BLOG POST AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE! Hoping that my ranting do helps to get out unwanted stuff. But nahs. It's useless. Just for the sake only.
Not a use at all!!

Well. Ty for all the cares and concerns. But sometimes i just don't feel like entertaining those comments/msgs/calls. But i know you guys care! Ty very much much okk? (:

Don't see me like a alien pls! I wanna be princess? (:

Msges start to come in ardy! Asking me am i awake O.o
Well. woosshhh for prayer mtg now.

Edits on
5.28am; 11 aug o8
(See i can wake up early de!)


Swimming as per normal as it is sunday. Slacking, popcorn, hot milo in robert's office. I'm down with a lil eye infection due to the (too much chlorine) pool. Patrick just got it change on saturday, that's bad cause my eyes are red and swollen. And i'm typing in doubled vision and blurness eye sight.

My randomness starts on my way home. Chose to walk home instead. Breakdown and cry as i walk. Really ty God for he's protection that i'm not molested or being knocked down by cars as i cross the road while crying.

Heavy burdens nearly kill me! Well, at that point of time my mind was just filled with "just let me collepse here and never ever get up and the world can go on without me."

But thank God, that msg came in and "fairy godfather" appeared! Though it's so super embarassing to sit in the middle of the road crying like no body busniness!! So tutu can?!

Thanks for the laughter and tissue! How i hope after laughing troubles and burdens can wooshh and be gone with the laughter. Leaving me with the sweet spirit for forever. ):

Yea! You're right! I'm really not good with managing my own worries and yet i love to worry here and there! It's saddening! How i also hope i can not worry that much. A lil lesser worry will helps so so much and make great different!

I've promised not to talk to you anymore about all this but can i keep to my own promise? Pls call tonight!! It's the last time ever le? ): I'm sorry and i'm thankful to have you! I don't wish to be part of your burdens! But i cnt kick this habit away.

Maybe it's really the fact that i'm so a like to my bro bahs. I'm unreasonable at times too. Irritating in different way too. But still...

Sophia don't feel like talking to anyone now! Pls just leave me alone. Don't get too in depth of me. I'm afraid you'll just regret and leave one day, leaving me with brokeness waiting for healing.

And i always hated this cycle! Detested to the core!!

No comments:

Blog Archive