Updates on it's way soon!! Really! I promised ok? Well, I'm just too busy for blogging nowadays and pls do still hang ard here alright (:
25 Hours of study hrs per week! It's squashing me dead okk?! I'm only barely 5 hrs eh.. And it's friday today! Hello people. Tmr is the END OF THE WEEK! Wth am i still doing here? With the fact that i'm down with a serious running nose, and i'm really not in the mood to revise, i ended up sitting here excircising my FINGERS. *Pls kindly do not follow such demo, it's just a sucking lame excuse la* But to the max, it's the truth!
O's prelims starts next week. I'm having a mathematics paper on the wednesday and just by thinking, it freaks me out!
Time's realy really freakingly running short, fast(without waiting for me)..
GET YOU BUM UP AND START WORKING HARD LA, SOPHIA!! Princess are not as lazy like me de lo!
Running off**
Loves(:
No comments:
Post a Comment