Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Vitas ~
I'm into Vitas singing recently!! :D So addictive lo!
I actually log in to youtube whenever i'm using the comp, to play his songs. I'm even thinking where can it be downloaded! How CRAZY can i be?
Send it to me if you guys has it =P
Don't laugh at me duh! It's a form of Arts also eh (:
Don't know who he is?
He's a famous russia soprano male singer. Man! His don't know is it falsetto or real hit voice can make you go WOW! =O
Some songs video of his singing (:
The same song as the first one. But it's in MV version. Cool but obsence duh.
This is my fave!
title - I ask all saints
Though it is all in russian, Obviously i don't understand but it's just so addictive (: The first time i heard it, the first thing came to mind is " Disgusted"! But as i Listen to it more often it gave me different feelings. LOLS.
Do your feel the way i do? Or perhaps i'm a lil weird compared.. O.o
Enjoy the video anw!
P/S: It may take awhile for the video to load. Be patient (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment