Thursday, July 3, 2008
Ranting ~
Living in a fallen world where Everything seems so freaking UGLY! I'm lost in my own imaginative space. I'm Trapped!
Don't blame me for being depressed and ranting non-stop like a mad bytch! I just can't stand the living standard i'm having now! It's just a piece of nth! Oh pls... Tell me, what shuld i do? It's too much that it makes me so breathless ~
FUTURE is too far for me to see, yet so near till it freaks me out.
Everything involves money now! Daddy needs $$$, Mummy call out to $$$, Vincent complains abt $$$ and ME? Accept the fact that $$$ is essential now! And me too, need them!
A heart to heart talk with dad ytd.
Agape transport just got started, daddy says we needa bear with it for 2 freaking yrs in order to start seeing money growing in our household. And i scream : " OMGOSH!!! It takes so long? "
So now, even concession i'm not able to buy. ): Job needed! Saving plans need to be revive! I'm crying my heart out la! *grumpy *
In order to see FUTURE, sacrifies is needed now! God is the Lord of my provider! I shall not live in lack! yeap yeap!! Not in lack.
Pre/After Menstration Symptom!!! Get close at your own risk and don't blame me for being nasty&hush!
Too much stuff for me to settle till i don't wish to care. Too many people for me to care and cater to till i feel so fake.
Give me a brain reader for my birthday so that i can read people whom i come in contact with and shun away from them in order not to get HUNT DOWN and left with all the bruise and hurt? Human is too cruel. Yea i'm a human too. That means i have the personality of being cruel too but i'm soft hearted and bad tempered!
JUST TOO HARD TO BE UNDERSTAND!!
I need some fresh air please!
I need to sort my unpredictable random feelings out please!
I need money to shop my butt out please!
I need to learn hardworking to lighten dad and mum's burdens please!
I need someone to hear me ranting non stop and still willing to stay with me and accompany me through please!
I NEED YOU GOD PLEASE!!!
Its like a cycle. I feel dead, being recharge, alot of stuff happen or commitment, i drop dead again! and it was repeated upteen times.
I feel so dead once again~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment