
Time really flies!! It'd been ONE YEAR since alot of things happen.
It'd been one yr since
- Pst Mike Connell came.
- I confessed my Love.
- I get so excited for my birthday.
- I started blogging.
and alot of other stuff which i don't really rmb.
Ah ha! Sophia is recharged now! Sorry guys, cause you all to worry so much for me. Ty nehs! God is really awesome! Giving me so many lovely and caring friends. I love You Guys okk? & GOD (:
I wanna try my very best not to let my EMOTIONS control ME anymore. Such life is too miserable to live man! YUCKSSS!! It no longer belongs to Me anymore!!
I'm set FREE! Cleaned from inside out (: I'll guard my heart and nvr let it happen again!
I have FAITH and I'LL DO IT! :D Confess and proclaim!
Well. I'm turning 16 in less than a week time! woohoo~ I'm excited. I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED! A new yr a new beginning.. Everythingy starts from ZERO! Wanna lead a life that i would not regret in future. and God has a great plan for my future! (:
I'm gonna
- HAVE CONSISTANT QT AND BS NO MATTER WHAT. (they're the piority) *No more excuses!
-FORGET ABT HOW BADLY I DID IN MY PAST TEST. WORK HARD STARTING FROM NOW!
- NO MORE SLEEPING IN CLASS PLS!
- GOODBYE MY LOVE. GET MY PIORITY RIGHT FIRST AND LEARN HOW TO MANAGE MY LIFE FIRST BEFORE I THINK OF RELATIONSHIP STUFF. (revelation after i read Havest times)
- HONOR MY DADDY MUMMY. THEY MAY BE A LIL HARSH IN SPEAKING, I STILL LOVE THEM FOR GOD LOVES THEM TOO!
- REFLECT ON MY OWN LIFE AND ASK GOD WHERE SHOULD BE CHANGE AND IMPROVE. i know my time/finance management and patience is bad! God is there to change me(:
- BE A LOVING PERSON! :D
*i'm so happy when Wendy says i'm caring(:
At this moment, this was all i could think of.
Tgt with God and friends ard me. I'm gonna live out the best of the best in me!
Every person in our life is there for a purpose, no matter big or small. Always be thankful for things that happen ard you. Be it good or bad, give thanks to the Lord.
I ty God for ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE PLACED IN MY LIFE! *yes! That includes you!(: the one reading this...*







No comments:
Post a Comment