Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm 16 !!! :D


















Hello everybody! I'm 16 (:

Thank you so much for those who have left a mark in my life and make it blossom(:

Yea it's not a big big deal anyway. But it marks a impt point in my life journey. Looking back, I'd really grown up. It's a tough jouney all this while, but still, rejoice in the lord always(:

Had my second Birthday Party! So excited for it, thank God it turned out great!! :D

Lotsa blessing coming in thru out the days. Super blessed !

When the clock strikes 12am, phone ringing non-stop. I'm ardy half way to my dreamland and being awaken by it. Hahas. A lil blur but feel great to receive those blessing and wishing.

Evan jiejie's the first to call and wish me on phone. when the clock strikes(: Ty nehs.

Follow by super lots of smses...

Received ard 40 over smses thru out the days! My first time (: Received lots of presents too! I'll post it if i rmb to take a photo of all my present (:

Daddy and mummy is love okk!! 100 over dollar worth of food bought and cook for my friends that came.. At first, when i said i wanted a party for my bday, they rejected and gave me sulky attitude, yet in the end, mummy get so excited and plan everythingy so nicely for me.. What great parents i have yet do not know how to appreciate them!

Sorry loving and wonderful dad and mum! Sophia loves you de.

Ty for those who came and i really enjoyed it(:

Not blogging that often.. Cause i'm lazy and busy..

woooshhhh....

No comments:

Blog Archive