Sunday, July 27, 2008
Updates..
I LOVE VISUALIZING. IT'S SO POWERFUL!
Hello everybody! I'm so lag in brain now whenever comes to blogging. No motivation to type paragraph after paragraph of wordy words anymore. That explain why i don't really blog recently.
I'll try to squeese something out with my brain juice (: See if i still rmb what i'd been doing past few weeks.
Well.. Many stuff line up.. Swimming lessons, Follow up and catching up and building relationships, Long list of movies wanna-watch, Tons of birthday planning on hand, Lots of school work gotta be done, tests and prelims coming my way, So many unwanted feelings to be sort out, etc...
See! I'm a busy human. What worst? I'm lazy at the sametime. A word bro Darren preach - If i don't fight for sth i want, sth i don't want will take over it! Hit right into my heart, sending signals to my brain : "LAZINESS HAD NO PLACE IN ME! ".. 夸张! Laziness is really freaky. Unless i overcome it all it overtakes me!.. serious case.. Tsktsk.
Of cause places with SOPHIA, there'll definitly be photos.
Post it up soon alright?
Off i go... Humanity test tmr. Boring! Nahs.. Have to Say no to negative thoughts (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment