
Counting down to my bday, it's exactly 2 weeks(: woohoos~
I'm being asked what i want for my birthday and i feel so happy, blessed and honored! (:
I always love to receive presents! Who doesnt? && i always feel touched whenever pple sing me birthday song! Hahas. It feels like fairy tale(: I mean, 有很幸福的滋味! Although it's just a song.
I'm asked and seriously i want alot of stuff! heess.
So here goes my list...
Bible (NKJV) soft cover ("precious moment" in pink preferrable) ^^
A book by Lisa Bevere - Kissed the girls and made them cry.
(It's available in attribute)
Sliver necklace or earrings in star shape
(I'm in love with stars!)
Bikinis!
pooh bear :D
Handphone pouch
(Mittens type)
Shopping vouchers for me to shop till i drop(:
MUSIC STORY 's vocal class voucher
(with no expiry date? If there's such thingy cause i'm not sure when then i'll save enough)
Nike voucher
(Cause i eye on a nike water bottle)
Treat me to a movie? =P
(Alot of nice movie i wanna watch(: )
A hug makes me smile the whole day!!
(Yea Eileen? : D )
Many friends and love ones to celebrate it with me(:
Bring me out for SHOPPING and pay for what i want? hahahas. I'll love you super lots! But i believe only kor zhi wei will pamper me like that! :D
There's just too much to be listed. It's the thought that counts(:
The F-nine tradition, i'm having a birthday party on my actual day despite it's a school day! *looking forward*
Sing me a birthday song(:
No comments:
Post a Comment