Sunday, June 29, 2008

Breakthru is on it's way!!!



It's a sunday morning and it's super rare to be at home at this day this timing!

Usually I shuld be either in church or working on that hill or STILL IN BED!!! oppss.. HAHAS`

Well. I'm bored! Cnt continue sleeping anymore, vincent's still sleeping like a log! Seriously eh.. I keep calling " vincent, vinc, ah di, di di" !! He just don't react or respone to me O.o Despite my loud music playing lo.

So i cnt sleep and has no one to joke or talk to, I BLOG!!

But it's boring and weird to blog without photos nehs.

Stupid w910i!!! Why you wanna went missing?! No phone = no photos to be uploaded! Cause samuel's phone memory card hates my comp and i cnt do file transfer! LOLS..

Out of boredom i CRAP!! ~



*******


It was an amazing day ytd! Total of 7 friends join us for svc! PTL :D Mainly from MS. A place which is close to the entertainment industry. Man!! Oh God.. Empower ELSON, SHAUN AND BEN!!! (:

Visions of them singing praise and worship songs to you! Tremousdously amazed by the vision.. breakthru breakthru BREAKTHRU!!!

No words can describe how excited i was :D:D:D God is just too awesome!

&& I brought Benny and Elson!

It's so funny. There's 2 Elson and 2 Ben. Smaller and bigger version(:


:D

During svc, I'm promt to speak to benny on certain stuff. Revelation. But i'm shy. After talking to Elson, the big one, =.= I felt much normal to tell benny what i'm promt to tell him. ^^

okk. It's weird when i have friends with the same name. When i call ELSON, both turned to me! LOLS.

I ty God they came.

The pple present for svc!!! N380. I pray that soon we will grow till this amt of pple!! It's possible :D:D
pray pray PRAY.



Prayer unleash Angels to work things possible(:


No comments:

Blog Archive