DEAR PRINCESS DIARY
I'M SAD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T DO THINGS IN MY OWN WAYS.
SO EASILY BEATEN!
THINGS HASNT BEEN GOOD FOR ME THIS WHOLE WEEK, ALMOST EVERYDAY. BUT I STILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE AS LONG AS I DON'T GIVE UP, MIRACLES WILL BE COMING TO ME ON ITS WAY. CAN I SAY ITS SO WRONG? I'M TIRED. I'M WORN-OUT. I'M AT THE END OF THE RACE ARDY. WHERE IS IT?
SLEEPING DISORDER BE IT CAUSE BY OVER-STRESSED OR IM USE TO SLEEPING LATE AND NOW I CNT SWITCH IT BACK. I JUST KNOW I DON'T LYK IT NOW!!
whatever words in orange block letters is how i felt on thurs, the 24th. i type it down and dun felt lyk posting it up and kept as draft. Now, the 26th, i'll just post it. But it's the incompleted one.
I shuldnt be so pessimistic?
A qn i asked and nvr find my ans....
No comments:
Post a Comment