
Hello pple! I'm here at this unearthly time to blog again!
Chatting with 3 cheermates over msn now instead of revising for tmr's paper. My mind is totally in a blank now! Its as if i cannot even feel my brain juice flowing. The atmosphere in my room is so dead, making me felt so drowsy yet i'm still nt able to fall asleep ! Grumpy face to the power of 3 uh! ): ): ): I'm having my English paper tmr eh!!!
Sleeping disorder kills la. So torturing!
Imagine everynight, suppose to be in bed soundly asleep. But i'm not! I can be super hype-up as if no body busniness. And get super tired during the day. When i'm tired i get grumpy and i may lose me temper easily. What an abnormal human i am now. I guess i shuld really consult a specialist in case it really a kind of illness... =.=
Whatever it is, i can't sleep now. So what shuld i do? Prank call pple? lols. That's what i did when i'm younger. Calling pple in the middle of the night waking them up for TOLIET VISIT! yea. really. toliet visit. wahhahas. " wake up to pee oh! "
So boring duh! Goin gaga soon. Night like this, i tend to get emo easily. I didnt know how to control my mind at this kind of time. & for once; i miss you so.
No comments:
Post a Comment