Give me a prize for being super random can? Miss Random queen?? haha. So random for me to blog my camwhored photos. Not 1 but many!
Well. i'm super bored doing my mathematics Ten yrs series. With my comp right infront, hahaha!! Do you think i can control?! =P
Anyway, i did finished the qns i limit myself to and i'm GAY!! waheehee...Mugging alone wasnt fun at all ok? But it's sth of a "no choice" stuff. Lyk what an idioms says, 先苦后甜(strive hard now and enjoy all i can ltr) woohoo. I'm using chinese idioms eh :D:D So, burning midnight oil this few nights. And i suspect i've sleeping disorder!!! In the real serious stage tt kind. My teacher said so too.. tsktsk.
Whatever it is. I'm found studying late at night now. Nudge me when you saw me online or so. Haha. Be a good soul and accompany me (: No one online, so i can only come here and blog. I camwhored a lil here and there while cracking my head solving the sum and surfing the net (: This spells S O P H I A! =))





Back to mugging...
ohoh... i suspect i'm an noctonous human too! i'm super hype up during the night time(:





No comments:
Post a Comment