Have you ever thought of what kind of world are you really living in?
I'm confused by it.
Went out mugging with xxx in town. Half-way thru we stop and start talking about stuffs and ended up in something in regards to our stand in this world. I'm just so shock by how much he knows and how ignorant, naive, innocent, pure i am towards this world i'm living in.
After the convasation, i'm totally dumb-founded!
F.Y.I xxx: I went toliet after tt because i don't know how to react upon what i've heard and i cried. It may be something normal to you but to me i find it too scary for me to accept. Perhaps, there's really too much more for me to learn and to be exposed to as i grow up. But i'm thankful you're willing to share with me all this.
It still left a deep confused and scary-ness in me. I'm all the way living in a loving environment where even i'm struck down with difficulties i have someone there to solve it for me. This moment, then i really think tt whatever i faced in the past was just all thoes a piece of cake stuff tt is required for me to grow up. Tt kind of difficulties level compared to my future is just nth i shuld say?
Pls don't leave me alone facing all this. How sad it is to find out the
importance of your presence and guidance only after i've learn tt how scare
i am of my future in this world. Sorry. i'm really Sorry. Protect my heart
and keep it pure for loving you and thoes who worth my loving. Coming back to my first love-My ever loving God.
I'm having the feeling of shutting up myself to the world again. The avoiding of pple. The silence of moment.
In the past, i shut myself because of a very stupid mentality i have. This time round i'm afraid of growing up to face this scary thing - My World.
God; pls save.... I'm all for you and only for you. The promise i made i want to keep to it ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment