Friday, October 19, 2012

Oct going to Nov

It's ardy more than half way thru october.

Gosh! I got not much time left to prove myself before my confirmation comes in dec! I need this pay increment! I need this confirmation! BUT MY BOSSES ARE SO DAMN TROUBLESOME TO HANDLE! Arrgghhh!

What the hell is survivor skill? I got to admit that it was my mistake despite it wasnt? I got to suck up to my bosses just so i got better times in the office with them? Crap! I got to hold on to my words and say some other soothing words so that my bosses can fly up to cloud nine? Ok. Maybe i'm really too blant when it comes to words but at least im stating facts, right?

I'm really bad at this, really bad! Maybe you should just send me to some ettique courses to LEARN HOW TO BOOTLICK! -.-

*Breathe in*Breathe Out* X3

Back to battlefield.

No comments:

Blog Archive