Sunday, September 2, 2012

I fall accidently.

Is it really affection? Or plainly I thinking too much? Or simply I fell for all the di xiao?

I count myself as a dangerous soul. I fall in love way too unknowingly. And Even before I have time to get hold of the whole situations, I'm ardy hurt very badly inside out.

Is it the Same all over again this time round?

Yes I felt awkward when u talked abt this "girl" in ur school whom u have a crush on now, I supposed. And how potential u think this relationship will work out with her. I have no idea what Is wrong with me pls! slap me awake pls! I Finally daringly faced my own feelings.

To think of all the initiative I took, I wonder what u see them as. maybe me treating u trying to be  good to me as u reciprocating is a total mistake.

I'm just so simplely stupid. When I like you,I'll just go all out for u. No matter what. Meeting all ur needs.

For a moment I really did think of us working out. But now? Likka no glimpse of hope.

I blinded myself too much too much ardy.

Lost.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Blog Archive