Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Would u want a clone?

It all boil down to whether u can accept someone so similar or not.

First time ever, i'm so drawn to someone. First time ever i'm so keen to know this someone. First time ever i can actually feel for this someone just by reading his blog. Many many first time ever.

I feel this weird tension in between. It's kinda like, perhaps we're actually someone so closely knitted somewhere in another world. The power so overwhelming that it actually affects either party in earth. Like what apple of my eye said, "在慧心里,我们也许是在一起的."

Ok. I think i think too much.

Wait till i get to know you more before i talk so much. Well, after all, cancerian feel more than they figure it out. (:

Hey boy, thanks for being around and thank god that our path crosses. I've always wanted a cancerian friend! How pathetic that out of my so many many friends, none r cancerian! LOL

No comments:

Blog Archive