Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Diary...

Just When i thought all is alright, the world throws shit at me. Learning how to overcome it is really tough. Getting really really tough. Life isn't fairy tale. Not at all alike. So what if i'm the princess? Nothing goes my way. I still need to strive for what i want and what i need. And what's worst? It's all the striving hard and ended up no where. I do not have a fixed mind. As of what i really really want in life. Dad is telling me i'm getting no younger. Not much time for me to waste anymore. I could not live life by day now. I got to learn how to see things from a bigger picture. Like 5 years down the road, what i do i want?

I do not want money to be the big part of me. But sadly, i could not denied that it is. Schooling needs money. 2 more sem and now school fee gives me shit. Meals need money. If i can survive with just water and it wouldnt give me any fainting spell. Hang out needs money. No money everywhere is a big nono. Not saying there's no place to be without money but come on u know what i mean.

In short, i need something INTERESTING AND EXCITING to keep me going!

It's STAGNANT for me now!

Feel it and hate it.

Currant status check: Dip. undergrad in the making
Wild Honey part timer
Picking up dad's biz
Taiwan occupies my whole brain

Whole week of morning shift awaiting me. I need to buck up!

No comments:

Blog Archive