Thursday, July 28, 2011

The special You!

"wait for the boy who wants to show u off to the world when u r in sweats, who holds ur hand in front of his friends, who thinks ur just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding u of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you..."
Chanced upon this on one of my friend's friend blog.

How true is it?.. I think i am looking for a guy that can applies the first 2 points. Maybe not showing me off, at least he would not be embarrass that he is together with me and only wants me in the private kinda thing.

你应该不是这样的人吧?

Tell me how you really really feel! I'm tired of ASSUMING and GUESSING! Though I'm kinda afraid to hear but i guess this is what i need to overcome. Just like how i stepped out of Elson and walked into You. Isnt it? He told me and i took 4 yrs to digest it and moved on.

我又怕又想要爱!

I wish u read this!

No comments:

Blog Archive