Sunday, July 31, 2011

Me

Had a short chat with Angela after svc ytd. She didnt highlight much but somehow she seems to understand me. My frustrations here and there. I told her, " I'm ardy trying my very best to be cheerful, don't vent my frustrations or anger out, curse and swear when i feel like to. Therefore, i dont restrict myself in the virtual world. Well, i'm wondering is this what i really wanted? Does spilling " Fuck " reduce my frustrations, emotions? Leave to you guys to ans. Somehow it shows that i am FAKE? I ardy don't know who's the real me. Angela mentioned, she can feel that i am searching for myself, my life purpose and encouraged me to nvr give up no matter what. Am glad to have her ard. Someone whom i seldom talk to can understand me a lil more than pple i spend so much time with. This is called God sent!

Searching? I really don't know anymore. Who am i living for? My mask tightly cling to my face without a sign of letting go while my heart and soul scream " Break free " ! My bared face is so so scare to be exposed. Heart wanna face it righteously. Soul is worn out.

What's one thing that i still can't let go from the past?

What's one thing that You still can't let go from the past?

It's beautifully dangerous.

Don't let it ruin u!

No comments:

Blog Archive