Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Love 사랑해요

I'm still wide awake at this timing! 4:16AM...
Time just seems to past super fast at time like this.
Like when you enjoy slacking, relaxing, watching your fave
videos on youtube etc, the time is like flying away.
Especially in the middle of the night.
Just like now. Every time i look at the clock, an hr or even 2 has past.
BUT,
When you are doing things you do not like, the time just freaking
stops there for the sake of stoping there. What i feel la.
E.g. When you get insomia? You tossed and turned but the time just seem to stuck
there for like forever.. When you actually felt like it should have past 10 hrs that kind.
And it can drive you MAD!
I experience it both before.
I would say moderate is the best!

Ok. Starting to yawn.
Got to tuck myself to bed and dream of my key!
Freaking miss him so much!
Getting so obssessed with him that i almost collect whatever he has,
just like those crazy lil fan girl..
BUT
I'm not like them and nvr will be one pls.
I'm just caught by his charm by accident.
Believe it or not,
it's just merely wow-ed by his charm and aura?
But not to the extent i will go airport fetch him
or will die if i dont follow him everywhere he goes
that kind la.
Further more the things i have that he has,
are all assessories or clothings which's consider
part of fashion.
Not those sticker, poster whatever lame stuff.
So yea.
It's that kind of like.
You understand?

See??? It's this kind of charm that caught me!



Hahahahaha..!

Crap ends...

Good night and good morning people..!

사랑해요

No comments:

Blog Archive