Friday, December 17, 2010

I dont have what it takes... YET


To be honest.. I've no idea why am i crying while typing this.
YES! I dont have what it takes to be a star. What's more a kpop star!

After reading through those post of the interviews with those shortlisted so far,
i felt so rojak!
I can confidently say i can sing better than some of them
BUT i just dont have the looks and confident they have!
It did convicts me to work towards that look and type!
Because i'm fat, the confident that i have when i'm in my room,
in front of my mirror drop by half when i'm out there facing the
crowd, or even people who ask me to perform for them.

Like i aways said to my friends,
if i slim down, you can even dare me to wear a bikini
and walk down orchard rd for you!
I DARE!

what's more asking me to sing, dance, perform for you?

I have the looks! But not the figure.
When i'm all done up with make up,
hair nicely set, all i need is a perfect figure.
I have so many guys friend telling me,
if i slim down they will be the first to jio me.
Though you may say they're so xian shi or whatsoever.
BUT hey, who will wanna date a fat girl la?
If i'm a guy i wont either pls!

BUT WHY AM I STILL PROCRASTINATING WHEN I KNOW I NEED TO CUT DOWN TO FATS?!!!!
HAIIISSSSS.....

Who knows when i slim down i may have a chance to win el's heart too?

Like come on.. Don't act one crap with me here by saying if the guy look at your looks
then love you he's not worth it.
But now, is that i'm also the one that will look for looks~!
As in my own looks!
Like if i dont slim down i dont wanna get attach?
hahahaha

Crap!
But i dont regret even if i'm not shortlisted.
Cause those get shortlisted really got what it takes(in terms of looks).
And i truely hope they will make us singaporean proud! ^^

Lastly, felt much better after ranting out here.
And and...
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS TO SLIM DOWN
OR A SLIMING VOUCHER!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive