Monday, October 18, 2010

I do wish i'm half a korean.

Annyong!

Had fun baking cookies with yen and meimei earlier on. Sucessful attempt! Photos not up yet due to faulty iphone uploader app.. Fix it soon and upload.. Stay tuned!

Been so korean siao all this while. To the extent i think i'm half a korean ardy. Ok.. With just my not very fluent korean. What makes me realised that i'm so korean crazy is when my phone auto shut down when we r abt to take a photo and i shouted "Aigoooo"!!! Hahaha!! Yen was like: " Uhhh... So korean. Aigoo.."! I'm so happy to hear that pls!

Maybe should just join Jen with whitening campaign.. So that i can be more korean lookalike in photos. Well, the signature high bun, i've managed to tie it ardy. Satisfied!

Who care about being different when walking on the street in singapore? I dont give a damn at all!! It's all about who i am and how i feel. If i still need permission to dress to whatever style, i think i will die!

Eileen boosted my confident on my different dressing style as others.. When she told me her understanding on how diff country have diff style. I dont look norm in sg doesnt mean the way i dress sucks. It may be very in, in other parts of the world. Well, truly agree..

Aiya.. In other words, i just feel that i shouldnt be in sg. Maybe kor, jap, HK or TW i my place? I just like to dress to the four dif season. In colourful clothes. In high knee socks. In boots. In coats. In cutie stuff. Very funky or diff viariety of hair colour.

Sounds common? But when you really think of it, not alot of pple dare to dress to that and walk on sg streets. I am really to do that. hahaha!

No comments:

Blog Archive