Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is he...... ?

Me: " wahh. I really like his voice man!! "

Him: " Like uh? 去嫁给他啦。=.= "

What is this guy thinking abt when he said that?! Nt once but damn many times ardy!

Whenever I said i like sth of a guy(eg. Like he's dressing or said that his very talented etc) he'll definitly say 嫁给他啦 or go marry him lo..

And when I asked why, he'll just say because you like his (whatevr that I said) ma.

Omgosh!! If were to follow his saying I'll have more then 10 husband ardy!!!! Lols.

Whoever I like You say marry him and why not say to me "marry me" when I said I like your shirt or when I said your hair's nice or when I said I like your whatsoever?

So just by saying 'I like you' can marry you ardy?

I would!

Why are you saying that? Jealous or really so 讨厌我 wanna shoo me to marry quickly? Lol!!!

Whatever it is! Actually I do enjoy you saying that though. Idk why..

Ok. I'm into my wonderland again.

It's still the same after 3yrs, nvr changed!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive