It's really so so tough for me!
Finacially, time management, choices, jobs!!
Tsk! First time i've no money for my bills. Finally know how bad it was when prob piled up! I didn't dare to ask dad for money!! HOW?!?!?!
When all my friends were studying I have to come out and work. But I didn't blame anyone though! I wanted to help my family financially. I don't want daddy to be so burdened!
Tsk!! I'm like so so tired now!! Totally drained out!! Why must money always be the idiotic one that can make pple live or die? Really ran out with all the ideas I can think of le!
What more can I ask for? When you see dad and mum working so hard to make ends meet! How can I still dare to say "I don't care, I wanna study! Pls fork up 6k for my dip!"
Man!!! I really regreted for not studying real hard for Os!! Now cnt get into courses I wanted who else can I blame other then me alone? I reap what I sow! This is so true!
Thanks Elson! Although didn't chat much but feel much more relieved..
You'll nvr understand when the fears and stress inside me feel so choked up!! I didn't even know where to start throwing it all out from my mouth.
Thankful that pple asked!
No matter what I'm not gonna be defeated by all this!
So what if I am not as fortunate as others now? In God, I'll definitely have a way out of every difficulties!
Stop fearing but start trusting!!!
Trust in the lord and not lean on my understanding!!
Jiayou!!!
P/s: Was surprised when you mentioned SIA! (: been thinking of it recently too!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment