I truly feel that i need braces!
Really, it's annoying to see myself in photos or while smiling with the "hole"! Cause one of my teeth bends in ): Sad to say so but yup, only that i tooth!
Whatever words you had in mind after reading this is not going to waver my decision. And i bet more than 80 percent will say it's a want not need right? How sad D; But nonetheless, i will still put. So yea..
Well, the only factor that i'm unsettled about now is the cost and who will pay for it. I mean i won't freaking pay a few k just for that one tooth la! So not worth! I mean you see, people with a mouth full of crooked teeth pays lets say 3k and me with only one bends in tooth pay 3k for the freaking same thingy too? So Super duper NOT WORTH!
So, i'm still looking and asking ard to find a better deal. Aiya, the paying wise i really have no idea who will pays for me.. MaMa said ok you go ahead. Papa said ask mummy pays la!
So the conclusion is , BOTH ALLOW ME TO GO AHEAD WITH BRACES BUT NO ONE WANNA PAY!!
Ok.. I need financial planning now! Anyone wanna donate to SPF is greatly welcome!! SPF = Sophia Provision Fund! =DDD
Ok. I need to sleep and think now!
P/S : Benny's LKT album's making me laughingmy ass out!!!
P/S/S : I need to protect my face from now on! Nvr anyhow apply stuff on face again!
See how bad my face condition is now.. ):
Bye~! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment