It's just a big no no. I'm sick of hearing all sort of comments. Can't i just be who i am? As if whatever i wanna do, i needa go through a series of comfirmation before i can proceed to do. If not i'll be questioned or nagged at or whatever it is? Arrgghh.. I just don't like it that way.
Been in contact with A again after two long years.. He's still sucha crap la! Peiling called him up and handed the phone to me.. .......
Me: Eh.. I miss you leh.. Really...
A: Don't talk cock la!
Me: I'm talking words.. =.=
A: Who ask you go church uh?
Me: ............
A: Go church still miss me for what?
Me: Go church than must miss you more ma..
Cause deep down, i really hope he'll be save. I mean. If two years ago he did went for that x'mas svc, will everything be different today? ha! But no matter what, he's still one of those i tresure the most! =)
A total random day ytd..
Met up with D and went swimming. A lil ABC boy, benjamin, came over to hug us. Like so suddenly! He's super adorable and lovable! Hug and kiss and cling unto me super tightly.. and when he's Grandpa ask him to go, guess what he said?...
Benjamin: NO.. I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YET. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! ~ *kiss me on my cheek*
omgosh.. He's so sweet. At the age of 5, he's sucha sweet talker.. He'll definitly charm lots of girls when he grow up man.. Post his picture when uploaded (:
Met J along the way. and he join us for dinner. and angela came. After which super randomly, we went AMK. Met C outside Mac.. And she joined us too.. haha! Like sort of a chain thingy. Cause D didnt book in that night, ask him along for pool too.
He's so WOW! Told me don't know how to play in the end me and D was like WTH?! He even play one handed with me man.. and of course he won la.. hahaha!!
Sorry D.. and thanks for the cab fare. =)
and it's raining cats and dogs outside now.. No where to go.. Stuck at home.. =(
Can i really heck what others said about me? Will A say i've change out of my da xiao jie pi qi? Or has it become worst?
I had a scary nightmare last night... I think i've think too much or am i just too tired?
No comments:
Post a Comment