Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It is science centre day today ;D



Hello,

I went Science Centre Singapore today! With D family =DDD and Jun fa's school went there for an excursion too.. Xj went there last sat too.. Like suddenly everybody's going to SC!! Cool.. (:

Dinner was at Lot one.. Love aunt Daisy and uncle Dennis (: They bought me a cotton on top.. THANKS LOVE!

Finally.. New specs!! Whoohoo..I love it to the max! Cause it's in PINK!!

Well, and i realised i really shouldnt talk too much next time. No matter to who. Always felt like i've said the wrong thing after that and it troubles me super lots! HOW HOW HOW?!

Stop asking me too much stuff.. I'll blurt out even those i shouldnt.. Grrr.. Bad "habit"!!

Ok. I wanna sleep now! =) Science centre photos soon when uncle load it into my comp..

Till then...

No comments:

Blog Archive