Unfulfilled! Unpleased! Anger!
I no longer feel like explaining myself anymore. It's tiring! It's frustrating! Uh-ha. Yes! FRUSTRATING! Everything just bubbles off in me.
Hello God, did you make a mistake when you're creating me? Why do i seem so out of the norm? Or rather unique, in a nice way?
Sometimes, it just choked me like somebody squeesing my troat! It's painful!
How i really wish i would keep some words to myself. I'd enough of worries. Worrying abt the same old irritating problem that had been happen over and over again.
I JUST CANNOT TRUST PEOPLE!
But yet, i love talking! God, what are you hinting me? They're just a freak or maybe i'm the freako one? Always regreting what i've said.
I don't know how to end.. I just realised I'm rather worried for you, Johnson, but you don't seem to understand. So i might as well save up all my explaination. Forget it..
The more i explain the more i got it all wrong!
I'm just too grumpy for the day, i guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment