Thursday, April 23, 2009

IamwaitingIamwaitingIamwaiting

Yes!
18o plus more days to Olevels examination!!
So far yet so near...
I wanna aces it! I will aces it! and i refused to tell myself it's impossible... =D
Isn't that the spirit? haha!
As each day fly passed so so quickly, all the more i'm getting super excited for it..
But i just can't help to think about what am i gonna do when i memorised so hard now and forget all of it after 100days or so..
Omgosh!! Please please God! Let it stick with me till all is over ok?!
It's a must!
It's as if now, everyday, untill O lvls is over, my brain exsist just for the memorising of notes and formulae and get them locked in it!
Yeahh! Just this.. Nothing else!
Pathetic isn't it? =(
But the skies will clear and rainbow will spread across the skies after the gloomy thunder storm! =DD
I'm perservering and enduring for the sake of As!
and i mean, my future too of course.. (:


Arrgghh.. There's so many people that i'm missing dearly now and dying to meet them out but i can't ):
I miss you guys!! Wait for me.. hahaha! 6 more mths and we can have the whole world to ourselves.. Partying like mad.. okok?! =)

Shaunny's birthday is coming!!!...
I'm cracking my head like how peanuts cracked for a suitable present that he'll loves!
Not only girls are the one who're fussy.. Guys too, are fussy! xD
But i promised that i'll get him a great present this year.. haha!
Be prepared to love me to bits, sister!! hahaha..
But i'm still idea-less of what i should get for you.. DUH!








I CAN'T WAIT FOR MID YEAR EXAMS TO END!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR O LEVEL EXAMINATION TO BE DONE!


Bless me(:

No comments:

Blog Archive