Man!
Homework's really piling up!
Problems coming my way!
Time is slipping away without even looking back at me!
So many things remain unsolve!
Friendships falling apart?!
My brother's getting from bad to WORST!
I need more bucks!
I need a superhero!
I want my daddy and mummy to stop giving to Vinc!
I want dad and mum to be happy every single day!
I need to smile more often please!
I need to be more fake! Cause being genuine don't bring me anywhere?
I need to learn how to stop asking for comments!
I need to keep the consistency of revision daily!
I hope my style of living wouldnt send a pinch on people's butt!
I hate qurrels!
I hate insulting!
I hate fake people! But i think i'm becoming like one! Cause environment forced me to!
Am i putting blame on someoneelses again?
Have i ever did that before?
I need to learn how to not compromised my mistakes!
I must learn how to not say sorry, always!
I can go on and on, but i can't! Time isnt waiting for me!
I miss HIM no matter what happen!
Hello world, this is my blog. Don't assumes stuff from what you read. I got a life out there too. Not only Fnine leh! Though they're my piority! That's why i hope things can be resolve quickly.....
No comments:
Post a Comment