"It's not that i don't care. It's just that i really can't care anymore!"
Finally understood the true meaning behind this very simple sentence. I'm a human! Not a Vamp and not ever even God. What can i do? I can never please the whole world at one go. And why should i live to please people?
How can i live?! When i felt the world's crashing down on me..
Even my breath seems to skip it's beat. It's terrible. Imagine your heart being squeezed. How do you feel? Gasping for air? I live all this shit for not only days but years. I'm being referred to as ignorant, naive, gullible when they don't even understand what lies within me. The things that i've gone through. What more can i say?
Isn't it the consequences of my doing? I'd think too much.. I worried that their feelings would be hurt. I'm sadden by the fact that i really did think about them doing reckless stuff because they're too hurt or whatever shit. BUT WHAT DID I GOT IN RETURN? Nothing! Not even a single that i cared so much for cared for my feelings! So what more can i cared about, now?
Please don't come shouting in face telling me i should be more considerate.. Spell it out for me even, i can tell you.. "I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO BOTHER THAT MUCH!" I really care about all that, what is it gonna do for me? So who's gonna be the one to heal all my hurts? To take them all away to a far away place for me? Who's gonna hug me tightly and said it's all gonna be okay? Comforting me in their embrace. No one FULLSTOP. Tell me now will you? So why bother so much?
Tears wasted as if they're no longer precious. Do you ever know tears are the most precious element to a girl? It's for the joy not all this shit i'm suffering now! Definitly not for YOU! The one i love so dearly!
Hello world, will you ever miss me, when i'm gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment