Sunday, January 18, 2009

O levels kill !! ):

Surprisingly, i'm stucked at home on a sunday!

Reasons? TO COMPLETE ALL MY HOMEWORK AND DRAWINGS!

You got to say "WOW" to this man! I hardly give any damn to homewrk in the past. I must have a concussion in my head! Anw, sorted and printed out all my research pictures reluctantly. Helped huiling and kuien with the printing too. Wasted 50 over A4 blank paper. I seriously don't understand what's the point of printing so much when in the end it'll ended up as rough working paper. hais...

Secretly enjoy the moment of wearing my PJ, a head of un-comb hair resulted from waking up, lazy to brush my teeth sitting infront of the comp rushing all this shit art research and getting them printed out, alone at home! HAHAHAS. Don't you comment on this.. Cause no ones gonna see me in that way! =P

Well. Does everyone who is taking O Levels go through all this shit?

I hate sleepless night due to worries on my heavy work load.
I hate sleeples night that results to tiredness and feels like falling asleep in class, which eventually i did ):
I hate STRESS!
I hate homework!
I hate taking up part-time job while i cnt even breathe through all this.
But i cnt quit now!
I cnt give up now!
I hate dad and mum nagging in my ears asking why my bro became like that.
I hate it when i had to contribute to housework despite all my piling up homework.
I hate myself when i cnt do work as fast as others, when i'd to put in extra effort because i'm not born talented!

I keep telling myself for the pass 2 weeks that it'll all end soon.. Just got to endure 10 more months! After O lvl, after my good grades, parents will be proud of me. No one will take me into comparison anymore.

LL encourage me by saying : " Your Double effort put in now will be pay off when you gotten your all As result slip! Jiayou!"

Thanks!! =D Talking to him always amazed me with his knowledge. It's always enriching! Ok.. I'll jiayou..

Some days, i really feel like just giving up everythingy and heck care about what bright future is! It's really killing! Just like trying to keep staying alive, catching any small sign of air in a air tight room! O lvl ardy cost so much pressure, what will it be like in tertiary? I don't dare to imagine!

I pray that i won't die before i reach the end.

I miss you!

No comments:

Blog Archive