Friday, October 31, 2008

Photos updates


Ta da!~
I cut my fringe! =)
All by myself! Hees.

Been thinking of doing extention on my hair. At least for Prom night? Ha. Have that urge to have bangs again. So just picked up a pair of sissors and cut it myself (:

Zai hor? hahas.

Well. You'll noticed it's totally uneven! But i just like it this way, left it this way, despite cutting the wrong side. Thank God for that skill. If not i'm bald now. HAHA!









Is this what people called, "act cute" ? O.o

Jen says i'm daring!! Yeah! I AM (:


I'm thinking of the extention and stuff, makes me wanna have a look, how will i look like with long hair. So asked liting to help with some edits, using photoshop (:
and here it goes!



It looks alil fakey, but still can see and visualise la.
Percentage of me going for hair extention - 75%?
hahas
I wanted long and very long hair!! But, i cnt help to cut it very often. I just like changes. This was like my 5th times trimming my fringe in this yr le. o.o

P/s: Give some comments ok? On my hair !

No comments:

Blog Archive