Yay!! Finally! I've survived through mathematic paper one! =) (Clap clap!!)
Slept for only 3 hours, I'm so surprised that i did not have a tiny little bit of tiredness when i'm sitting for the paper. Isn't that so "WOW" for Sophia?
I made full use of the 2 hours. Although, i didnt have enough time to finish the last 2 questions, but i know this is my very best le. And i believe God will do the rest! For God's love had never fail me! (:

As for now, I literally mean NOW! 现在! I'm going out to have some fun with Wendy and Calida jiejie!! Heh.. Chinatown Ktv.. First visit to that KTV, First K-session with the two gorgous babe.
Tmr will be for BS and Svc.. Sunday will be YOUTH'EM!!! It's gonna be awesome! Want come call me okk! =)
Monday and tuesday, INTENSIVE REVISIONS FOR MATHS PAPER TWO!!
I'm not gonna last min work on Wed le.. So wed shall be my rest day and for revisions of the formulae and EARLY NIGHT!
Jiayou sophia christabella quek!! I can do it de.. Keeping to the schedule!
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Success is waiting for me at the finishing line!
Off i go for Singing!! So looking forward to meet them! =)
Lalalalala~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment