
I'm so so bored!!! Didnt went school today. Menses cramp and body ache is killing me ): Restless and sleepy the whole day. *sigh*
Before Pris pre-birthday dinner ytd, went nee soon CC for Wei Ze's mini bday celebration. Well sorry people! I've a foul mood ytd ): Don't really feel like talking to you guys. You can call me weird or whatever crap you guys one. I don't really bother. This is me!
I'm a super mood-swinger. I love doing things on my on paste. So what for i care abt what you people think abt me. And what's more, when i'm in a super down mood, i got a terrible tutu misunderstanding scolding! That's so far the worst okk? ):
I did think through, perhaps it's really my wrong in the first place. But hello!! I'm not inform abt anything eh.. I may be last min but at least i get things done. Now you all expect it to be done and yet i didnt know what's going on.
I'm freak out man!!
I just can't be bothered anymore! Sometimes i just feel like my F-nine is so much better although they're non-believers? I got so much to say. But to who? Hello God!! The first time i finally understand why my parents don't wanna go church.. I start to dislike.. Even though i knw i shouldnt and this is not your will. ):
Why am i the one who forever gotta be standing strong? Can i for once says no? I hate that being stuck in between feelings! Who would understand me? There's even people who ask me stop ranting for attentions! Will you just f off if you don't feels like listening to me? There's no need for such hurtful words.
It's all this lil things that accumulates into big big shield. To "filter" away what i thinks will make me hurt and down. But still, there's such people ard. And i tend to always shoo away the wrong person and keeps the evil one close. How stupid?
God, is you i live for but why is there so many people out there who wanna purposely pull people down? Is there really so joyful doing such thingy? I cnt understand!
At times i really wanna share all sorts of things with my princesses but still i ponder. Will they understand what i really mean or will they just thinks the wrong way?
God, Send me angels pls! I tend to feel that humans find me troublesome and weird when i share my problems with them. Arrgghhh.... I'm really sensitive ):
我只是想找一个当我在不开心时可以说很多话来安慰我,兜我开心兜我笑的人而已。
No comments:
Post a Comment